La Comunidad Laboral Líder en España. Inserta tu Currículum en Trabajando.es y apúntate a cientos de empleos
Origio, global leader in delivering innovative technology, belonging to an important multinational group.
Detalles del cliente
Origio (CooperSurgical Company). Global leader company of assisted reproductive technology devices located in Madrid.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the European Service manager, you would service, support, install and maintain all of the equipment:
* Travel to clinics throughout Spain, also Europe when required to service, install and maintain mechanical, electronic or software medical devices.
* Respond to headquarters in a timely and professional manner during time spent on the road.
* Previous experience with technical medical/IVF equipment.
* Keep informed the Regional service manager of your progress whilst on the road to enable the department to be as productive as possible.
* Be available to attend training sessions (annually) where required in order to maintain your product knowledge to the highest standard to enable you to provide the best support possible.
* Support customer programs like trade shows and workshops with installation, technical experience/product knowledge.
* Maintain device records and service and installation documentation. Perfil del candidato Engineer or Technical profile (FP,CFGS,CFGM).
* At least 5 years' hands-on experience from handling and implementing technical medical/IVF equipment.
* Experience in Service support on medical/biotech devices.
* Experience in Electric or Electronics low- power environment (5v, 12v or 24v).
* Knowledge of Electronics/Mechanical/Software Devices.
* Advanced Knowledge in (Windows System 7,8 and 10), Microsoft Office.
* Assessable Basic Knowledge in SQL Express.
* Experience in GMP/Clinical Environment.
* Fluent communication in English.
* Clean driving license.
* Good communication skills.
* Structured, Proactive, Service minded and determined profile. Oferta de empleo Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Technical support service of Laboratory Equipment (Mantenimiento)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 0 año|
|Estudios mínimos||Ingeniería Técnica|
|Requisitos mínimos||At least 5 years' hands-on experience from handling and implementing technical medical/IVF equipment.
*Experience in Service support on medical/biotech devices.
*Experience in Electric or Electronics.
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|
|Salario||Entre 36.001 € y 45.000 € (€) Bruto/Anual|
© Copyright 2006 - 2017 Empleo Trabajando.com España. Todos los derechos reservadosRed Trabajando | Condiciones Generales de Uso del Portal para Empresas | Trabajando.es